Wednesday, January 5, 2011

New Website Design Posted

First of all I want to wish everyone a Happy New Year! I was hoping to finish up the real estate website by the end of December but I kept thinking of information and links to the website to help clients find things on our website easier. I've created quick link buttons, I've now linked out blog, and will be expanding the buyer and seller section.

Please feel free to leave feedback about our site, and what information you would find useful. Having full control over our website allows us to change things constantly.

One of the posts I'm really looking forward to that I haven't done before is the B365. We will be posting 365 things to do in Bloomington. Obviously I should be blogging once a day but there may be some multiple posts. :)

Here's to a successful 2011!

Cheers,
Amanda Chitwood
The Graves Team

No comments:

Post a Comment